Monday, June 22, 2009

Updated- "My Bug List"

Ok. I'm tired of carrying these crazy 'to-do' lists in my head and things I want to buy or do in my house. I'll see something and think, "Oh, I need to add that to the list." It's DRAINING ME!!! So...I'm going to keep an ongoing bug list of things that need to be done and the approximate amount of time and/or $$ it will take to do it.

These are listed in no particular order, just making a record of projects and purchase so I can start tackling some of them.


Projects (if they're in red- they've been completed)

1. Finish sanding the molding around the door and paint it
2. Go through the totes of clothes in shed. Get rid of all of the smaller stuff that isn't for Kambri to grow into.
3. Tear down border in kitchen
4. Get kitchen drawers fixed
5. Take down outside Christmas lights (pathetic I know. Shaun wants to leave them up for next year!)
6. Decide what/how many old windows I need for craft projects
7. Nail down a job chart and USE IT!!
8.



Purchases

1. New windows- They're beautiful!! :)
2. New blinds for upstairs windows
3. Vinyl fence (I can dream for now...)


Stay tuned. There are plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment