Monday, June 22, 2009

Job Chart Dilemma

Why can't I decide on a job chart and USE IT?!! Seriously you have no idea how many hours I've spent looking for various job chart ideas and trying to implement my own. I keep telling my kids it's coming but being the perfectionist that I am, I can't come up with the perfect thing.

How do you setup your job charts? I'm debating on putting my house into zones and assigning them a specific zone for the week that they are responsible to help with or do I just assign different jobs each day? And what kinds of things do I assign, because I don't know if on that particular day the job is going to need to be done. I know I know, stop analyzing. But seriously, this has been something I've been working on for like a year now and still nothing concrete. Here's a picture of Taylor and Hollie's room charts that I came up with a while ago (of course we're not using it).



















I thought these job charts were so ingenious of me. They have velcro on the backs of the pieces so they can move it from the 'Need to Do' to 'I did it'! But it's still this daily job thing that's holding up the whole job chart process. Please help me out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kell~ The jobs charts are darling! I love them. I am struggling with this too. We need to get our heads together and figure it out. Lets set up a play date! The weather might actully be warm enough to swim now! Lets make a date to go to Hot Springs!

    ReplyDelete